Top 5 profitable business ideas that will grow in future
But first I think there is a need for an introduction of ‘What is business’ basically in business you are totally independent and that’s the reason everyone is desperate regarding this so let’s get started
Social media manager or agency
One of the best businesses nowadays because we are living in a world where everyone wants to become a social media influencer so it’s a good chance to become a social media manager or open a social media managing agency and how? Don’t worry I am here –
What is the work of a Social media manager or agency? How can I get work?
A social media manager works for social media influencers who post their pictures or media on Instagram, Facebook, or other social media accounts.
Just post their photos and videos regularly and manage their social media accounts
Many people have misconceptions that this is just like a digital marketer but in digital marketing, you need SEO(search engine optimization) skills, etc this is very different from digital marketing.
You can also bid on the Freelancers websites for getting customers
Firstly target some small internet influencers because a huge one has already a managing agency.
So yeah you can try this work.
Sell your courses
This is very genuine and a good idea because in this idea you can create your course on your interest like
Blogging, youtube & share market, etc this will be a good idea if you work from the heart because when someone buys your course so you should feel satisfied and slowly you will earn in lakhs. But this work needs patience so if you have a lack of patient so sorry for that, this work is not for you otherwise promote your courses in Google for quick response.
Make a video game company
At this time game is a very popular thing even in senior citizens so now you can predict the bright future of gaming or Esports industry but I am not saying you to become a gamer or do live stream this is waste of time because everyone has not expensive high-end gaming PC.
But you can create android games or make a company that produces games and then monetize your games and earn money this is very underrated and a low competition business idea not everyone tells you.
Also read: How to make 2D or 3D games and make money?
Affiliate marketing
I am not talking about Amazon or Flipcart because these company’s affiliate or associate programs provide you very low commission like 1-10%.
I am talking about click bank etc who provides you high commission like 10-90% on selling digital products and digital products are good and easy to sell.
Now a question arises -
How to sell affiliate digital products?
Click bank is the best platform but now I am going to tell you how to sell affiliate products like courses, hosting, etc so if you want to earn a huge amount of money then I will recommend you to firstly open a blog and then review honestly all these products for gaining trust.
And paste a buy or purchase link on your article if someone buys the product from your link then you will get commission (money) and the language of the blog should be in English.
Another way to promote these products via social media like your YouTube channel, Instagram account, etc but in this method, you need more followers or subscribers or you can advertise your link through Google ads.
Service provider
Now you confused about what I am saying so try to understand some biggest technology companies are also providing some services that are the reason why they are earning example Google providing you a search engine service which is very valuable or Netflix is also providing service now you understood right?
I am saying build a service that’s according to people requirements like create a Browser which is very safe these kinds of service I am saying and make tool website like SEO analyzer.
Even Facebook is on the top because they provided you a service to connect with your family and friends so the main thing is that’s trying to provide some quality or service.
I hope you like the post today I gave you some unique and profitable business ideas I hope you will work on these ideas for a better future
Now suggest to me some other good ideas in the comment section.







Post a Comment