How to get sponsorship for YouTube channel?5 best ways to get sponsorship
YouTube is the best place for creators and a huge source of money. But have you ever thought about how YouTubers make money? I am sure you have heard a sentence from your favorite YouTube creator “Google ad sense doesn’t give him/her much money. So I sponsored my videos”
Hope you are familiar with this dialogue. But how they get sponsorships? How you can get sponsorships, I will give you 5 legit tips that work from my YouTube experience.
What is sponsorship?
Well, the most common question is what sponsorship is? So basically promote a product or company and get paid called ‘sponsorship’ like if you promote a product then the company will pay you for this according to your YouTube stats.
How to get sponsorship?
Come to the point how to get it? There are many ways to get that but I will recommend you 5 best ways for this. Why?
Because these all methods really worked for me and every creator can do this easily.
Mail trick
I know you are now thinking what I am saying I mean will these big companies reply to us? And give us sponsorships.
Well yes! They will give you but it’s not too easy that you are thinking.
But firstly I will say try to sponsor apps or digital products like websites, domain, hosting, and businesses, etc.
Because these companies can easily give you sponsorship rather than physical products
So, in the beginning, I will highly recommend digital products and small companies.
Now the question is how?
In this trick, we will mail companies with simple steps
Open play store
Write the name of App which you want to promote in the search box
Now check below and see the contact details
Now you can see 2 options developer contacts from mail and website
Firstly mail, then go to the website and check their contact details
If the website has business inquiry or partnership contact details then mail them
If they have a contact number to call then contact them via call and give your proposal
Now I told you how to contact a company for sponsorship for your YouTube channel. But how you will write your proposal to make a good probability for getting sponsorship
Write ‘business inquiry’ in the subject section then tell them about your channel or another social media handles and give some stats and tell them why they should choose you instead of other creators
Famebit
Famebit is a website where you can register your YouTube channel for brand promotion with huge brands and easily send your proposal to companies but personally till now I never got sponsorship from this website but if you have huge viewers then I am sure you can easily get sponsorships you just need a good subscriber’s base. From this website, you can sponsor physical products like laptops, mobile, and many products according to your niche.
Most important if you want to register on this website then you have a minimum of 5,000 subscribers and if you want sponsorships for your Instagram account the minimum 5,000 followers you should have.
Get sponsorship by a sponsorship
Well, now you are confused or puzzled but believe me when you will know about this trick you can easily get sponsorship.
In this trick you don’t need to do something very technically you just watch your favorite creator and if he sponsored something like an android app then go do the description and click on the link then visit the contact page and contact the app developer or company then repeat the first trick
This is the best way to get sponsorships and hope you will try this trick.
Change about section of your YouTube channel
As you know companies find creators for sponsorship but what if they don’t have the creator’s contact details then they can’t tell you that the company want a brand promotion from you
That’s the reason why I am saying that to change about section I mean you can add your contact details there for a business inquiry like a phone number or email ID
And wait for mails especially check spam folder sometimes real sponsorships mails actually in the spam folder. But wait why I said actually?
I will explain you.
Contact local businesses
This is an amazing trick and I think it’s very profitable because in this trick you will contact the local business to promote them from YouTube channel and there is a good chance for getting sponsorship.
You can try this trick
Fake sponsorship mails
Now when I am telling you about how to get sponsorships? So I think you should also know about fake sponsorship messages and emails. Basically, in these emails, they gave a massage and say for promotion for their software and if you download that software then your PC is not in your control means hacked.
But the question is how you will know this mail is legit or fake? Don’t worry I will tell you some points from my experience regarding this.
How to recognize fake mails for YouTube sponsorships?
Check mail ID where the mail come from
If mail id has this address or domain like example(at)Gmail. com, then there Will be a huge chance that this mail is fake
Legit sponsorship mail ends with their professional domain like example(at) company. Com/in/other TLD
The company never writes their amount for sponsorship firstly
If they give a contact phone number for WhatsApp then ask for their legitimate proof
Ask him/her for a video of other creators who promoted their product.
If they give you a website link for downloading software then check their domain like they have a top level domain or not
Top level domains(TLD) : .com, .in, .net, .org, .xyz etc
Check the SSL certificate of the website (the lock icon in the web address or link) but now anyone can purchase this so the hacker can use it easily
If the product is an android app then firstly check the app on the Google play store
Search the website on Google if in the result there is no website that you want then they blocked their site to search engine and now you can say this website is fake.
Conclusion: Now you are ready, Go and create quality content and I will recommend you to focus on content and make it unique because the company will always think about their profit and be aware of fake sponsorship mails.
If you want to ask then comment I will answer the question



Post a Comment